December 17, 2013
I know we’re all getting into the Christmas swing of things so to keep those Christmas moods sparkling, how about matching these famous Christmas movie quotes to the right movie?
- Look Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.
- Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can’t get his wish doesn’t mean there isn’t a Santa Claus.
- Where do you think you’re going? Nobody’s leaving. Nobody’s walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We’re all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here.
- I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.
- We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.
- What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
- God bless us, everyone.
- Oh Phil, when are you gonna lean that girls like that are a dime a dozen?….Please don’t quote me the price when I haven’t got the time.
- Oh, the silent majesty of a winter’s morn…the clean, cool chill of the holiday air…an asshole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer…
- Bah, humbug.
Okay, here are your possible movies….
a. Christmas Vacation
b. A Christmas Carol
c. White Christmas
d. Miracle on 34th Street
f. A Charlie Brown Christmas
g. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
h. It’s a Wonderful Life
The answers are hidden. Once you’re got your matching list, highlight the paragraph below and the answers will show.
1 – h
2 – d
3 – a
4 – f
5 – e
6 – g
7 – b
8 – c
9 – a
10 – b
And the countdown has begun….no, no, not Christmas! My birthday!!! It’s Friday. I’ll be doing a special post on a friend’s blog with prizes! So mark your calendars and join me for fun and prizes….and maybe a few surprises.
Hope you had a little fun! Merry Christmas.